15 czerwca 2014

Be present

Be present, just try. Heeello! I'm here today with new work on Studio Tekturek papers. Work is made without occasion, just like that. I made it by Scrap-map #42, but of course I couldn't do that exactly the way it is, I had to change things. So if you will close your eyes and pretend it is by sketch, everything is allright :)
OK, long story short.. my work:

What I used: Studio Tekturek papers & labels / Studio Calico Vellum Stickers, stamps, random stickers, alphabets & Mr. Huey's / Heidi Swapp Rub ons / Evalicious Puffy stickers / Amy Tangerine alphabet & remarks / Simple Stories Cardstock stickers / Echo Park stickers / badge / ink, pen / etc. etc.

OK, that all for now. But.. maybe not. I'm thinking about creating my own fun-page on Facebook with my works, favorite places and pictures. Blogger is good, but for small updates and quick links is not so much.. Do you think it's good idea? Is it a little exhibitionism? ;) Btw. I create my insta profil - if you are curious please you can find it > > here < <
Have an amazing day! Ewa 

8 komentarzy:

  1. Uwielbiam Twoj artsy stajl!! Jak zwykle moc koloru! Bomba!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. fantastyczny! Prawie się udało w mapkę wstrzelić ahahah :)
    cieszę się, że częściej tu bywasz, bo naprawdę lubię Twoje prace!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. dzięki Dziewczęta! :) Dzień bez koloru to dzień stracony - powiedziała ubrana na czarno Ewa ;)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. kocham tego scrapa, jest fenomenalny! gratuluje wygranej, w 100% zasłużona!!! :D

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. bardzo fajne LO, kolorki idealne :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Mega czad! Totalnie odjechany scrap!!!!!!!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń